Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I Cross My Heart ♥

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/UnFs7SCI3ZM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Everyone has a song that they love. One that has meaning to them or that they can relate to. For me, "I Cross My Heart" by George Strait is by far my favorite song ever. The words in the song are so touching and can definitely grasp the listeners attention. The first time I heard this song I was not completely paying attention, I just heard bits and pieces of it. The parts that I did hear I loved. I instantly wanted to hear the complete song. Ever since I heard the complete song it has been my favorite by far. The words are so meaningful and can definitely touch someones heart. Someday I hope to find a love like this and that is true. This is the perfect song in my eyes and one day I want it to be played at my wedding so I can share my favorite song with the love of my life and promise them exactly what is said in the song.

No comments:

Post a Comment