Thursday, February 23, 2012

Biology Class.

Everyone has a subject that they do not like or one that they find challenging. For me I would have to say biology is my worst and my least favorite subject. This semester I am currently enrolled in Bio 105 and my teacher is Barbara Kalvelage. We call her Mrs. K. For the first time I actually feel like I am understanding a biology class. Mrs. K has an awesome teaching ability and it honestly works. She is great with using visuals to make the class understand things. She always offers special study sessions where we can go and ask questions one on one with her. During class we follow along with a lecture guide and the study guide is basically the test. If you study the lecture guide you should be okay on the test. Her tests are not impossible but you do have to study. In lab she always makes it fun and interesting. She can turn something very boring into something fun and interesting. We have lab manuals that we follow along with during labs and answer questions. The lab manual tells us what will be on the practical. Like in lecture if you study the lab manual you will do fine on the tests. The lab manual has the exact pictures and models that will be used on the practical. She is passionate about her work and has our best interest at hand. She can be fun and crazy at times to lively us up. I would definitely recommend her to anyone. She is a great teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment