Monday, February 27, 2012

$10,000

If I was part of an organization and was given $10,000 to fix a problem on campus I would use to switch internet services. Recently I have heard several other USI student complain about the internet connection and I am right there with them. It seems like every week I have problem with the internet here somehow. For instance sometime I cannot connect to the internet and I am not able to do anything with it and other times I can connect but not everything will load on the site I need. Several times I have had trouble with getting on MyUSI and Blackboard and that can be a hassle especially since more teachers require things to be turned in through Blackboard. If Blackboard is down then what, you cannot turn your assignment in. So, if we were given $10,000 we would find a solution to this problem. I know it affects us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment