Monday, March 26, 2012

Work.

-Students should work one year between high school and college.

Claim: I think young adults should start college right out of high school.

I do not agree with this statement. I feel like after school it is the young adult’s decision to decide what they want to do, whether that be to pursue a career right out of high school or to start college. In my opinion college is not for everyone.  Some choose to get a job for a year after high school so that they can save money up for school. College is expensive and that year saving up can really help. But I feel like it is best to start college right out of high school. I think they are more likely to be motivated and to stick with it. If one waits a year then they may not decide to go back to school and just continue working never getting the opportunity to do what they want.

No comments:

Post a Comment