Thursday, February 23, 2012

Family.


Family is one of the best things in life. My family means to world to me and I don’t know what I would do with them in my life. In this picture are my mom and dad. We took this picture in Cincinnati, Ohio. This is one of many one day trips we have taken over the years. But this one seems to be special and a little different. I hadn’t been home in like a month so over Christmas break we went and spent the entire day in Cincinnati together. We left at 6 in the morning and did not get home until around 11 at night. It was one of the best days I had in quite a while. We went to the aquarium, saw a movie, went shopping in downtown and ate out. While at the aquarium we saw tons of underwater animals, and even had the opportunity to see Santa scuba dive, not many people can say that! We went to theater in the mall and saw a movie and did some shopping. We ended our day by eating at a local seafood restaurant. It was a simple day but it was so much fun to get to spend it with my mom and dad since I had not seen them in a while. My parents have always been there for me no matter what and I know they always will be. When I need help fixing something or if I am hurt I will always go to my dad and when I need comforting or someone to talk to I tend to go to my mom. But I know no matter the situation I will always have both of them there for me. We are a close family and I would not change that for anything. I hope that someday when I have a family of my own we will be able to take these days trips, make memories and become a close family like mine is now.

No comments:

Post a Comment