Tuesday, January 24, 2012



   We took this picture over the summer at Emily’s house. Every time I look at this picture it makes me laugh. We had to jump into that pool about ten times and finally we were able to time it perfectly and capture us jumping. I spent about three days a week during the summer before I would go to work there. This picture brings back a lot of memories from the summer. Me and Emily would swim, lie out, talk, and listen to music. Occasionally we would invite someone else over but usually it was just us two. Usually about once a week we would take turns driving back and forth to the Curb-Ette which is a little restaurant where you eat outside. We would always get chicken strips and chocolate banana milkshakes every time we went. By the end of the summer the lady knew what we wanted without even telling her. We liked to think of ourselves as her number one customers. Emily and I spent a lot of time together over the summer. Not only did I just spend time with her swimming and eating. I also did several other things. I spent a lot of time with all my friends. We would get together as a large group and do different things. We would spend weekends camping at the late, we went go cart riding, out to eat, had bonfires, played volleyball, went bowling, shopping, watched movies, and had sleepovers. I enjoyed spending all that time with my friends because I did not know when we would all be able to be together again with college starting and all of us going our separate ways. Along with hanging out with friends as much as I could I also spent two weeks of the summer at camp, and I also worked at Video One. During my two weeks I spent at camp, I was a camper one week and a faculty member the next. The week I was a faculty member was the best week of my summer, I enjoyed it greatly. While I was at camp I would drive back and forth to work. I worked at Video One with is a video rental and tanning salon. I worked there for a year and 4months. I absolutely loved that job and actually did not mind when I had to work on Friday and Saturday nights. It was fun getting to know the customers and talking to them. It was also nice to make a little extra money for school. For the most part I had a great summer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment