Monday, March 26, 2012

My Weekend.

This past weekend has been the best! I went home for the first time in a month. That was the longest I have been away from home. I came home Thursday after my classes since I do not have classes on Friday. Friday I went out to lunch with my Mamaw. After my mom got off work we went to walmart and then came home. Mom fixed dinner which tasted so good. Her cooking beats the food on campus any day. Friday night I got to see one of my friends from high school that I had not seen in months. We went and got ice cream at Dairy Queen and then just hung out and talked for a while. It was great catching up and seeing him. Saturday I spent the day with mom and dad in Louisville for my dad’s birthday. We ate at Kingfish and did some shopping. It was so much fun just getting to spend the day with them. Sunday we all went to church and had lunch at my mamaw and papaws house. After I spent some time with them I came home packed and went back to school. I had such a great weekend and would not have changed it for anything. I had definitely missed home and my family.  I doubt I go a month again without coming home, it is not worth it.


No comments:

Post a Comment